Hello my dear readers. Today I wanted to quickly share with you the theme behind September’s posts. Also, I wanted to let you know what the fall schedule will look like.
Every month here on the blog has a theme behind it. It drives all the journal prompts and extra goodies that I create for you guys. Themes also help me stay organized, and take the anxiety out of I-have-no-idea-what-to-write-about Syndrome. 🙂
September’s theme is Home. This month’s journal prompts explore our physical spaces. They will challenge our preconceived notions of home, and encourage us to take a closer look at the things we make take for granted.
I also have some home and house themed goodies planned for this month – but those will remain a surprise.
The Fall Schedule
Here’s a rundown of what you can expect to see on Celia Agnes from September through November.
- Mondays: Writing journal prompt
- Something to think about & explore in your journal
- Tuesdays: Adventures in Art
- A look at what I’ve been working on this week
- Wednesdays: New products
- Official release of new journaling products, classes, etc.
- Thursdays: Creative development
- Tutorials for new skills and thoughts on creativity
- Fridays: Art journal prompt
- Something to inspire you to work in your art journal
- Saturday: Freebies & Printables
- Fun stuff like coloring pages, and free sample packs of journaling stuff 🙂
- Sundays: Newsletter
Ready for more?
Want to peek behind the scenes of Celia Agnes? Maybe you’d like some discounts for my offerings, or to be the first to know about new features and products. Members of my newsletter get those things every Sunday. I would love to see you there!